Saturday, March 22, 2008

Charming....

The Victor Street Farmhouse is not exactly palatial. No, really. It's sort of more what you'd call cozy. Or in an advertisement, quaint.

You can click on a picture to make the image bigger. Unfortunately, you cannot do that with the house.

Here it is from the front before our newly designed beds:


Tyree spent another Saturday afternoon shoveling sod. I love this guy. Meanwhile, I went out to Carly's and gathered as many down tree branches as I could fit on the roof of the Toyota to make teepees for climbers. I think the whole front looks a lot less bland. It will look even more so after I plant the cottage garden I have planned.



It's almost a shame that asbestos siding holds up as well as it does.

1 comment:

  1. It reminds me of our house on 36th Avenue in Seattle. What's going on the branches? Flowers? Peas? Beans?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete