Monday, May 26, 2008

Rainy Monday....

Conor came home this morning recovering from a flu-like weekend at his mom's house. We made plans to take the kids to see the new Indiana Jones movie.

Bella got here a few hours early and we all enjoyed a relaxing afternoon of just sitting around. Tyree and I did a lot of that on our own this weekend. We each finished at least one book.

I had embroidered a bluebird on a cloth napkin using the kit that I picked up at Goodwill for $2.99. Isabella was excited to try it so I taught her the basics. I tried to teach her the back stitch and the split stitch, but she just ended up doing her own thing anyway. Just like her Auntie.



Here's what I got at Goodwill.





She's not at all afraid to try new things and she sat very still for well over an hour working on this.





Concentrating










No comments:

Post a Comment