Ten things you might not know about me.. or might, if you've known me long enough.
1. I can Bellydance. Its harder now that I'm curvier, but I can still do it. I used to dance a lot.
2. I love watching reruns of The Rockford Files. I think that James Garner's iconoclastic anti-hero is awesome.
3. I find the smell of my dog's fur comforting. When I'm bummed I drag her under the covers with me and sniff her head.
4. I prefer popcorn when it's stale.
5. I don't really care for cats. I have three of them living in my house, but I'd prefer not to. I don't have the heart to give my sister's cats away and Boo kitty belongs to Tyree. Boo kitty isn't really very like a cat, anyway.
6. I don't really like alcohol (of any kind) very much. I might drink socially but left to my own devices, I would choose root beer every time. I can, however, tell the difference between really good beer and wine and not-so-good.
7. I have Lupus (SLE) and I take medication for it daily.
8. I have to sleep with at least 1/3 of my legs and feet out of the covers otherwise I get too hot. I tuck my blanket completely around my upper body and clench it all night. I like to think it will keep bats out.
9. I am a very skilled certified forklift driver (I was trained by Marty). I can maneuver in really tight quarters. My skills are totally wasted now.
10. My longest solo motorcycle trip was from Bellingham to north of Helena, Montana. I slept the first night in a forest fire scar on a picnic table (ants) and hid out under an overpass during a dust storm. I sold my bike because I stopped traveling without my dog. And also a fear of dying.
I suppose I'd like to read the list of Marty, Tami C. And Diane H.
You have your assignments.