Monday, December 1, 2008

Concise

This is a fun little meme. I actually completed it a few days ago. You only get one word per answer. I tag FireGirl.


Where is your mobile phone? Buried
Where is your significant other? Working
Your hair color? Horsey
Your mother? Animated
Your father? Tinkering
Your favorite thing? Bookshelves
Your dream last night? Sublimated
Your dream goal? Bibliophile
The room you're in? Victorian
Your hobby? Oscillates
Your fear? Anxiety
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Aware
Where were you last night? Horizontal
What you're not? Bored
One of your wish-list items? Chesterfield
Where you grew up? Rootless
The last thing you did? Checklists!
What are you wearing? Wool
Your TV? Computer
Your pets? Abundant
Your computer? Cursed
Your mood? Optimistic
Missing someone? Usually
Your car? VAN!
Something you're not wearing? Socks
Favorite shop? Aladdin's
Your summer? Cold
Love someone? Passionately
Your favorite colour? Changes
When is the last time you laughed? GIRAFFES!
When is the last time you cried? Elections

Try it!

2 comments:

  1. Animated? Whadaya mean animated? I'm not animated! Quiet! That's what I am. Oh wait, is that the phone? Maybe my email? I'll check both! Now where are those 400 essays I have to grade? Oh, yeah! I left them at one of the three meetings I had to go go after work last week! I wonder which one? Gotta go. I have my National Board support group to get ready for and my newsletter's still not done!I'll get to it right after I go shopping for the Student Government snack bar. (Wait! Are we out of jalapenos? The kids'll revolt if there's no jalapenos!) And oh yeah! Tomorrow night's old ladies' book club, and I have to bring dessert! MMMM. Turtle cheescake? Oh yeah! Maybe pick your dad up some black olives while I'm there.He ran out last time I had to go to Denver! See ya!

    Love, MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animated? Whadaya mean animated? I'm not animated! Quiet! That's what I am. Oh wait, is that the phone? Maybe my email? I'll check both! Now where are those 400 essays I have to grade? Oh, yeah! I left them at one of the three meetings I had to go go after work last week! I wonder which one? Gotta go. I have my National Board support group to get ready for and my newsletter's still not done!I'll get to it right after I go shopping for the Student Government snack bar. (Wait! Are we out of jalapenos? The kids'll revolt if there are no jalapenos!) And oh yeah! Tomorrow night's old ladies' book club, and I have to bring dessert! MMMM. Turtle cheescake? Oh yeah! Maybe pick your dad up some black olives while I'm there.He ran out last time I had to go to Denver! See ya!

    Love, MOM!

    ReplyDelete