Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Omphaloskepsis....


My contribution to the YWCA Afternoon Tea.
It's a bit fuzzy because I took it with my camera phone.


February has always been an uphill climb for me. I start to really get cabin fever. I dream about planting the garden, even though it's too early. I've spent countless hours looking at property in Italy like this, where I fantasize we might move someday. Someplace where olives and lemons grow alongside the vegetables. Really though.... I like it fine right here, right now. I realize I haven't been blogging much, because at this point in time it seemed healthier not to. With any kind of journaling though I have noticed that when I write, I slow down enough to take a careful look at what's going on in my life that can be beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment